We are currently accepting applications for one open postdoctoral position that is available as of 9/2/2017. This postdoctoral fellowship in the Health Disparities Research Scholars Program is supported by a T32 training grant funded by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development (NICHD).
HOW TO APPLY: Deadline for full consideration of application is September 22, 2017. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To apply, please submit the following in a single pdf file to Dr. Pam Asquith, Program Administrator at email@example.com.
- Cover letter describing your relevant experience and scholarly interests.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Research Statement summarizing your dissertation research and future research interests (Limit to 2 pages).
- Writing sample: one chapter of the dissertation OR one published/forthcoming article that best represents your intellectual interests.
Confidential letters of reference from three referees. Additional letters cannot be included. Letters should be emailed by referees directly in Word or PDF format to Program Director, Dr. Deborah Ehrenthal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to send your referees the guidelines below:
- Subject line of the email should be: applicant's last name, first name.
- Electronic letterhead and signature preferred, if available.
- Address letter to: Deborah Ehrenthal, MD, MPH, Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- It is not necessary to mail a hard copy of the letter.
- Applicants must have completed all doctoral degree requirements by the time of entry into the program.
- Applicants must be a citizen or a noncitizen national of the United States or have been lawfully admitted for permanent residence at the time of appointment. Individuals who have been lawfully admitted for permanent residence must have a currently valid Permanent Resident Card (USCIS Form I-551) or other legal verification of such status.
Deborah Ehrenthal MD, MPH
Associate Professor Lifecourse Initiative for Healthy Families Endowed Chair
1010 Mound Street,
Madison, WI 53715
Warf Office Building
610 Walnut St
Madison, WI 53726
Tel: (608) 265-0559