Resident PGY-3Resident • Resident
- Hometown: Crystal Lake, IL
- Undergraduate: Marquette University
- Medical School: Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Why UW Ob-Gyn?
- UW is a program that echoes my core values. On interview day, I was impressed that the principles of education, advocacy, and empowerment were mentioned many times. Further, as a woman who is interested in global health, I was excited to join the global health track (with a set curriculum and opportunity to travel to Ethiopia as a senior resident). The faculty interviews were more like conversations, and I felt extremely comfortable and understood. Currently as a new intern, I feel confident that I made the right choice!
- Best part of living in Madison?
- Coming from Chicago, I love that Madison offers many of the same amenities, but is easily accessible. Being able to walk to the capitol or the lakes is great! This city is extremely active, as well.