Resident PGY-3Resident • Resident
- Hometown: Miami, FL
- Undergraduate: University of Chicago
- Medical School: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Why UW Ob-Gyn?
- The residents all seemed really happy and close-knit, I was impressed by the strong surgical and family planning training, and as a pluripotent med student, I appreciated their devotion to training both generalists and fellowship applicants. Plus I feel like I totally vibed with Dr. Rice on my interview day.
- Best part of living in Madison?
- Madison is a great town! I had lived here before medical school, so I was excited to come back. It's a really easy place to live well, which is part of what attracted me back for residency. That, and the cheese.