After an extremely successful Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit in 2019, the University of Wisconsin Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology invites you to attend the second statewide Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit in 2021. The 2021 summit will be a virtual event.
The 2021 Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit will be held from 8:00am - 2:00pm CST (followed by a Clinical Skills Supplement session from 2:00 - 4:00pm) on March 5, 2021.
Join an inclusive group of practitioners and community experts to learn about the latest evidence-based strategies in contraceptive care and patient-centered contraceptive counseling. Expand your capacity to practice reproductive justice and partner in statewide efforts to improve equitable access to contraceptive care.
This activity is intended for individuals working in health care, public health, community, policy, research, advocacy, and educational settings. Virtual skills training is offered for clinicians who wish to learn or strengthen their contraception provision skills. More information on Continuing Education credits and accreditation is available here.
The Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit is designed to provide:
- Capacity building for clinicians, public health professionals, administrators, health educators, pharmacists, policy makers, researchers, and women’s health advocates
- Virtual contraceptive care training
- Contraceptive counseling skills development
- Best practices for contraceptive service provision
- Training in the understanding and practice of reproductive justice
2021 Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit Conference Fees:
- Physicians (does not include residents or fellows) - $75
- Advanced Practice Providers - $50
- All others (includes students, residents, fellows) - $25
We are committed to ensuring that everyone can attend regardless of ability to pay. If the registration fee is a barrier to your attendance, scholarships may be available. Learn more about how to request a scholarship, or how to sponsor a scholarship, on the 2021 Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit registration page.
UW-Madison Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
UW-Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP)
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
For further information, please contact Autumn Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 Planning Committee:
- Megan Arias, MSOD
- Ann Baggot, MS, WHNP-BC, APNP
- Meghan Benson, MPH, CHES
- Melody Bockenfeld, MPH, BSN
- Jill Denson, PhDc, MSW
- Autumn Hayes, BA
- Lily Johnson
- Adrian Jones
- Karen Morris, RN, BSN
- Jessica Scharfenberg, RN-BSN, MPH
- Lisa Scott, PhD
- Sara Scott
- Zakiyyah Sorensen, RN, BSN
- Mfonobong Ufot
- Cynthie Wautlet, MD, MPH
- Amy Williamson, MPP
2019 Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit information: