Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit
After an extremely successful Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit in 2019, the University of Wisconsin Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology invites you to attend the second statewide Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit in 2021 at the Monona Terrace in Madison, Wisconsin.
Join a diverse group of practitioners and stakeholders to learn about the latest evidence-based strategies in contraceptive care and patient-centered contraceptive counseling. Expand your capacity to practice reproductive justice and partner in statewide efforts to improve equitable access to contraceptive care.
Hands-on skills training is offered for clinicians who wish to learn or strengthen their contraception provision skills.
Registration coming soon!
The Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit is designed to provide:
- Capacity building for clinicians, public health professionals, administrators, health educators, pharmacists, policy makers, researchers, and women’s health advocates
- Hands-on contraceptive care training
- Contraceptive counseling skills development
- Best practices for contraceptive service provision
- Training in the understanding and practice of reproductive justice
UW-Madison Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
UW-Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP)