Heartland Association of Gynecologic Oncology Virtual Meeting
The Heartland Association for Gynecologic Oncology (HAGO) is dedicated to providing relevant and timely educational material, a forum for research presentation and collaboration. By bringing gynecologic cancer providers from the central United States together, HAGO strives to collectively work to improve the lives of women with gynecologic malignancies.
Save the date for the 2021 HAGO Meeting! Join us Friday, September 17 and Saturday, September 18, 2021 in Madison, Wisconsin. If we are not able to host an in-person meeting due to guidelines related to COVID-19, it will become a virtual meeting. This decision will be made in February 2021.
More information coming soon!
HAGO Planning Committee
- Stephen Rose, MD - University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Peter Argenta, MD - University of Minnesota
- Michael Goodheart, MD - University of Iowa
- Andrea O'Shea, MD - University of Minnesota
- Ryan Spencer, MD, MS, FACOG - University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Shitanshu Uppal, MD - University of Michigan
- Denise Uyar, MD - Medical College of Wisconsin