Heartland Association of Gynecologic Oncology Meeting
The Heartland Association of Gynecologic Oncology (HAGO) is dedicated to providing relevant and timely educational material, a forum for research presentation and collaboration. By bringing gynecologic cancer providers from the central United States together, HAGO strives to collectively work to improve the lives of women with gynecologic malignancies.
Save the date for the 2021 HAGO Meeting! Join us Friday, September 17 and Saturday, September 18, 2021 in Madison, Wisconsin. If we are not able to host an in-person meeting due to guidelines related to COVID-19, it will become a virtual meeting. This decision will be made in April 2021.
More information coming soon!
Submit an Abstract
If you are interested in presenting at the 2021 HAGO meeting, upload your abstract (please include your contact information) to this Box folder by May 31, 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the character count?
- There is a 2,000 character count limit for all submissions. This does not include your title, author string, allotted table or graph or spaces.
- What are the preferred abstract section headings?
- Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- Is there an author limit?
- Are encores accepted?
- Are figures/tables accepted?
- Are author disclosures required?
- When will I be notified if my abstract has been selected?
- In June 2021.
HAGO Planning Committee
- Stephen Rose, MD - University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Peter Argenta, MD - University of Minnesota
- Michael Goodheart, MD - University of Iowa
- Amy McNally, MD - Minnesota Oncology
- Andrea O'Shea, MD - University of Minnesota
- Allison Saiz, MD - Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Ryan Spencer, MD, MS, FACOG - University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Shitanshu Uppal, MD - University of Michigan
- Denise Uyar, MD - Medical College of Wisconsin