Heartland Association of Gynecologic Oncology Virtual Meeting
Join us for the inaugural Heartland Association for Gynecologic Oncology (HAGO) Meeting.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to move HAGO to a virtual meeting. HAGO will now take place Thursday, September 10 from 1:00-4:00pm and Friday, September 11 from 8:00-11:30am via WebEx.
Thursday Keynote Speaker: Dr. Diane Yamada, University of Chicago
Friday Keynote Speaker: Dr. Laurel Rice, University of Wisconsin-Madison
The Heartland Association for Gynecologic Oncology (HAGO) is dedicated to providing relevant and timely educational material, a forum for research presentation and collaboration. By bringing gynecologic cancer providers from the central United States together, HAGO strives to collectively work to improve the lives of women with gynecologic malignancies.
HAGO Planning Committee
- Stephen Rose, MD - University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Michael Goodheart, MD - University of Iowa
- Andrea O'Shea, MD - University of Minnesota
- Ryan Spencer, MD, MS, FACOG - University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Shitanshu Uppal, MD - University of Michigan
- Denise Uyar, MD - Medical College of Wisconsin