Our sincere congratulations to Aishwarya Rengarajan, trainee in Derek Boeldt’s ERP lab! Rengarajan received an In Training Poster Award at last week’s Society for Reproductive Investigation Annual Scientific Meeting in San Diego.
Rengarajan won for her poster “Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMC) Induce Endothelial Dysfunction in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVEC).”
In addition to this fantastic honor, UW Ob-Gyn researchers brought more posters and presentations to the meeting:
- Oral presentation during Gynecologic Oncology session: Deep Immunophenotyping Reveals Unique Immune Signature of Ovarian Cancer Ascites – Jessica Vazquez, Gladys Lopez, Melina Chavarria, Mildred Felder, Arvinder Kapur, Aleksandar K. Stanic, Manish Patankar
- Poster session: cSrc Kinase Inhibition Did Not Rescue VEGF- Induced Junctional Disruption in Glomerular Endothelial Cells – Kenna R. Degner; Cynthia E Bird; Ian M Bird; Dinesh M Shah
- Poster session: GNA14 Overexpression Alters FGF2-, but Not VEGFA-, Induced Fetal Endothelial Function in association with Elevated Phosphorylation of PLCβ3 – Qingyun Zou; Chi Zhou; Ai-Xia Liu; Xin-Qi Zhong; Qin Yan; Yan Li; Jing Zheng
- Poster session: Preeclampsia Disregulates Endothelial Function-Associated Genes/Pathways in Fetal Endothelial Cells – Chi Zhou; Qin Yan; Qing-Yun Zou; Chanel T Tyler; Xing-Qi Zhong; Ronald R Magness; Jing Zheng
- Poster session: CLA Isomers Offer Potential Therapeutic Benefits for Endothelial Dysfunction in Preeclampsia by Improving the Monolayer and Ca2+ Signaling in HUVECs – Amanda K Mauro; Ian Bird; Derek Boeldt
Huge congratulations to Rengarajan, and thank you to all who represented UW Ob-Gyn at the SRI conference!