Download Kathleen Antony's Bioskecth
to read about Dr. Kathleen's accomplishments: including positions, honors, awards, selected peer-reviewed publications, research support and scholarly activity.
- Global maternal-fetal health
- Infectious disease: Zika virus
- Maternal obesity and gestational weight gain
- Sleep apnea in pregnancy and outcomes
- Microbiome of pregnancy
- 2000 – 2004. Bachelor of Science, Chemistry and Biology, Summa cum Laude, Washington State University in St.Louis, St. Louis, MO
- 2004 – 2008. Doctorate of Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, NY
- 2008 – 2012. Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- 2012 – 2015. Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- 2013 – 2015. Master of Clinical Investigation, Clinical Scientist Training Program, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
Recent Honors and Awards:
- American Academy of Pediatrics, 82nd Perinatal and Developmental Medicine Symposium, Travel Award, 2013
- Raymond H. Kaufman, MD Resident Mentor Award, 2012
- Baylor College of Medicine Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident Research Grant 2011-2012
- Baylor College of Medicine Department of Obstetrics and G ynecology, Resident Teaching Award, 2009-2010
Certification and Licensure:
- 2016 – present. Residency Research Program Faculty Advisor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Wisconsin
- 2016 – present. Obesity Clinical Taskforce Co-Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Wisconsin
Professional Society Memberships:
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine. Board Eligible by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in September 2015.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology. Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in December 2013.
- State of Wisconsin License 64024-20. Issued 05/07/2015. Expires 10/31/2017.
- State of Texas License P3503. Issued 06/30/2012. Expires 05/31/2017.
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Sigma Xi (Chemistry Honor Society), Washington University
- Phi Beta Kappa, Washington University
- American Medical Association (2004-2012)