Did you know? The average baby uses 3,000 diapers in the first year. For some families, the cost is overwhelming.
These families are supported through the annual Diaper Drive. Learn more, watch this video.
The mission of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is to improve the quality of life for women and their families in our local community, the state of Wisconsin, and beyond. As part of that mission, our 2019 Diaper Drive will support families in need in the Madison area by collecting diapers and monetary donations during the month of August. Donations will be distributed to local organizations that support families with infants and toddlers in our community.
In 2018, with your help, we donated over 20,000 diapers to local community organizations. We are proud that we've been able to donate over 75,000 diapers to the local community over the years.
Below is a list of where you can donate during August 2019:
- University Hospital: 600 Highland Ave.
- UnityPoint Health-Meriter: 202 S. Park St.
- UW Health at The American Center: 4602 Eastpark Blvd.
- UW Health 20 S. Park Clinic: 20 S. Park St.
- UW Health Union Corners Clinic: 2402 Winnebago St.
- UW Health West Clinic: 451 Junction Rd.
- UW Health 1102 S. Park Clinic: 1102 S. Park St.
- UW Health Administrative Office Building: 7974 UW Health Ct.
- UW Health Administrative Services Building, 301 S. Westfield Rd.
- UW Health Research Park Clinic, 621 Science Dr.
- UW Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, McConnell Hall, 1010 Mound St.
- UnityPoint Health – Meriter – Monona Clinic: 6408 Copps Ave.
- UnityPoint Health – Meriter – DeForest-Windsor Clinic: 4200 Savannah Dr., DeForest
- UW Health West Towne Clinic: 7102 Mineral Point Road.
We are able to accept online donations again this year. If you don’t want to wait until August, you can go online right now to contribute. While a gift in any amount is greatly appreciated, consider what a difference your donation can make:
- $10 (40 diapers)
- $25 (100 diapers)
- $50 (200 diapers)
- $100 (400 diapers)
- $250 (1000 diapers)
- $750 (3,000 - a year's supply)