Obstetrics and Gynecology Society
Since 1929, thousands of distinguished graduates have played critical roles in advancing women’s health thanks to the University of Wisconsin–Madison Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Now, in honor of the department’s 90th anniversary, the University of Wisconsin–Madison Obstetrics and Gynecology Society has been established to commemorate the department’s legacy and support its future. And you can be part of the society by joining today as a founding lifetime member.
SOCIETY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Quarterly newsletter filled with insider updates
- Ob-Gyn-branded welcome gifts
- Annual report
- Free admission to special, invitation-only events
Two payment options to join:
- One-time payment of $500 ($450 tax-deductible)
- Five annual payments of $125 ($575 tax-deductible)
Membership fees go to the Wisconsin Ob-Gyn Society Fund, which will be used for educational programming and future membership activities.
Open to all alumni, faculty, trainees, and friends, the Society provides an exciting new way to celebrate the department’s outstanding history of education, research, training, and clinical care.