The University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology hosts, sponsors, and collaborates on a number of events throughout the year. Annual highlights include:
- Madison Mini Marathon & 5K, for which we have served as charity partner since 2009
- Sparkle of Hope Benefit for Gynecologic Cancer Research
- Innovations in Women’s Health intraprofessional conference
- Women’s Health and Health Disparities Research Symposium and Lecture
- Diaper Drive
- Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit
On a regular basis, we host grand rounds presentations featuring local, national, and international experts in women’s health. Our quarterly Healthy Women Community Talks provide an opportunity for the general public to meet our experts and hear about the latest advances in women’s health.
Please check back frequently for current and upcoming events.