The University of Wisconsin-Madison Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology hosts, sponsors, and collaborates on a number of events throughout the year. Annual highlights include:
- Sparkle of Hope Benefit for Gynecologic Cancer Research
- Innovations in Women’s Health intraprofessional conference
- Women’s Health and Health Equity Research Lecture and Symposium
- Diaper Drive
- Wisconsin Contraceptive Care Summit
- Heartland Association of Gynecologic Oncology meeting
On a regular basis, we host grand rounds presentations featuring local, national, and international experts in women’s health. Our quarterly Healthy Women Community Talks provide an opportunity for the general public to meet our experts and hear about the latest advances in women’s health.
Please check back frequently for current and upcoming events.