Try these scripts for a mindful minute to open meetings!
- Breathwork Meditation - Art of Living Foundation
- Centering Exercise: 12 Breaths to Focus on the Present
- Doing What Matters in Times of Stress - World Health Organization
- Headspace - Headspace is offering all U.S. health care professionals free access to Headspace Plus in 2020
- Healthy Minds Program - from the UW-Madison Center for Healthy Minds
- Insight Timer
- Resilient Wisconsin - resources from the State of Wisconsin
- Ten Percent Happier: Mindfulness Meditation App
- UW Health Staff and Physician Wellbeing Resources during COVID-19
- SilverCloud - for UW-Madison students, faculty and staff
- UW Health Wellness Options at Work
- Well-being at UW
- UW-Madison Employee Assistance Office - resources for UW-Madison faculty, staff, partners and families
- Responding to Stress series (Employee Assistance Office)
- Understanding and Addressing Sources of Anxiety Among Health Care Professionals During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Journal of the American Medical Association
- Staying Well - Society of Gynecologic Oncology (video)
- Stop Trying to Be Productive - New York Times
- That Discomfort You're Feeling is Grief - Harvard Business Review
- Creating a New Normal During Uncertain Times - UW Health
- Coronavirus and Mental Health: Taking Care of Ourselves During Infectious Disease Outbreaks - American Psychiatric Association
- Taking care of your mental health in the face of uncertainty - American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Battling Burnout: A Conversation on Physician Wellness - David Kushner, MD's podcast interview with the Women's Healthcast about what contributes to physician burnout, how it affects patients, and what medical systems are doing to help.
- Beyond Burnout: From Denial to Acceptance to Physician Wellness Solutions (video) - David Kushner, MD, presents a UW Ob-Gyn Grand Rounds lecture on burnout and wellness.