Resident PGY-3Resident • Resident
- Hometown: Columbus, OH
- Undergraduate: Case Western Reserve University
- Medical School: Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- Why UW Ob-Gyn?
- Many places told me about their passion for women's health and commitment to top-notch residents, but I really felt that culture at UW. Every resident I talked to seemed happy to be here, loved the faculty they worked with, and had a sense of direction with their training that gave them real ownership to make this experience their own. I feel like I meshed well with the group and loved my interviews with Dr. Hartenbach, Dr. Rice, and Dr. McDonald. With great training across the board and family/friends living nearby, it was a perfect fit for me.
- Best part of living in Madison?
- Madison is really the biggest small city in the US because it has the best of both worlds. All the amenities you'd want in a big city (except maybe major league sports) with the feel of a small city: not much traffic, bike trails all over, beautiful scenery, nice Midwesterners, and pretty reasonable cost of living, even close to the hospitals or downtown!